Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Failure.... something real that I must realize

"when will all of you start to grow up! this isn't High School anymore. you must realize that you really do fail......... and you can't do anything about it" - BASICON Prof.

inspiring words right? We spent the whole period of BASICON this afternoon because of this.

see..... our DEPEX 2 results came out today...... and in quite a shocked, i failed.
yes! this is the first time i failed at something.

I got a 0.0 in the 2nd depex today.
in DLSU, or perhaps in any other college. you get a score below passing.... you get a 0.0
no one cares if you get a 1/100 and you're classmate got a 34/100.
they're both 0.0

someday...... we all have to realize that
and it could be our wake up call
just like mine was today.

this was also the first time I saw people who were more brilliant the me...... fail in this test.
ohh..... and another thing.

"honestly, this is the easiest test we've done in years"

the test was a 70 item multiple choice test.
like the one we always have in the 4th quarter physics exam.

"you guys...... you're CSE. you're supposed to be the most bad-ass "IMBA" students in the CCS...... wow! and only 5 passed"

yes! only 5 out of the 40 students in my block passed....... and they all got lucky.



I'm not trying to point out that i'm a bad-ass but............
we all have to realize one day that it happens.

that we all go to our parents..... and tell them...

"ma! pa! I failed! I failed the exam!"

we all know that its always hard...... we never get used to this.
but we all gotta go through with it.

and yes! even smart people fail!

and then..... our prof gave us a tip!

"I have a question. Did any of you try to be desperate at all?"

and that's when he told us about desperation. a certain feeling that will give you a boost on whatever you do. and we all know what desperate people are capable of doing ryt?

desperate people never force themselves to give up...... they always persevere.
if we try using it....... hell! you can pass exams!
but it doesn't always work.

there so I said it........ i'm just warning you readers about that.
for people who aren't at college yet....... believe me
it will happen. look at me.


No comments: