Friday, June 25, 2010

"The Muhns" Where are they now?

Today marks my 3rd week in college (I think)

My HS life is already finished and I'm starting to get interested in the subjects i'm taking
Also note: me and my group "the muhns" are already separated, though that doesn't mean we aren't friends anymore...... we just can't hang like we used to in HS.

So what happened to "the muhns" where are they now? Here's a quick look at them

Ace Mejia: Ace is currently studying at De La Salle
University taking up Electronics Communications Engineering. If I hear him in DLSU's local radio station. I'll be sure to let you know

Charles Patricio: Charles is also studying at De La Salle University taking up Commerce w/ a Major
in MFI. I met up along with his friends during week 1.

Jolo Balares: yours truly is also studying at De La Salle University taking up ComSci w/ a Major in CSE. I've been doing great so far; new friends, new way of going home and a new romantic interest :> XD.

Lorenzo Escobar: Enzo is taking up Pharmacy at Centro Escoba---... I mean Centro Escolar University. I hear he's been voted as Block President. What a way to start college XD.

Meiji Gallardo: My mae-san Meiji is taking up Food Management w/ a Major in Food Service in O.B. Montessori Center. She's been striving hard to adjust at college. She's been having professors that were teaching her since grade school.



Karl Robosa: Karl is taking up Nursing in University of Sto. Tomas. He's been doing well at school. I just hope that he'll be able to get his girl this time at college.




Alban Batacan: Alban has been silent since March, though he was able to tell me yesterday that he studies at University of the East taking up Physical Therapy i think. I don't know what he's taking up next though. The Next muhn is the only near link I have to him.

Kevin Te: Kevin, the only link I have near Alban, is also taking up Physical Therapy in the University of the East and is planning to start Medicine or Surgery afterwards. He's also my new neighbor here in my village, only living a few blocks away from my house.


So there you have it...... the muhns are inching a few steps closer to what they wanna be when they grow up. Leaving only the bad things behind HS and retaining the good memories they have cherished since they were born (I think XD). The muhns may look separated since they're in different school, but they're just actually leaving for a while....... only to come back to share the experiences they all have in college. (IMBA quote!!! san mo nakuha yan! XD)



JOLO

No comments: