Friday, June 25, 2010

Q&A (June 25, 2010)

Tonight's Question comes from Trisha Mae Angelica Gallardo of O.B. Montessori Center and an anonymous perosn from formspring.me

Trisha Asks:
Q:"Jolo, will you follow my blog? :>"

A: Sure, Trisha..... I think I already am following you. Though 1 of them is private and I can't access it

She/He Asks:
Q: If a radioactive hamster bit you and you got mutated to have hamster like skills. What will you do? XD

A: Well, I will become "Hamster-Man". a nighttime crime fighter who chomps enemies with his giant rat like teeth and chase enemies with my stamina that can last as long as a single person can.


A: Prostate Exam? I can't be pregnant since i'm a boy.

I hope these help you answer your questions. :)



If you want to pop up a question for me......... simply IM me in my YM "sorabalares" or ask me in formspring "http://www.formspring.me/jbalares"

No comments: